Fluidlink offer a variety of standard electronic equipment to allow you to operate the various
Fluidlink Hydraulic Power Packs and systems.
We hold a large stock of handsets and wiring looms to suit the majority of our packs, custom looms and control systems are available on request.
Used extensively for a wide variety of commercial vehicles and trailers. These pendants can include the following features:-
- Magnets fixed to the rear so they can be held on a vehicle chassis or bodywork
- Hanging loops, this allows the pendant to be hung on a hook, perhaps in the chassis when not in use
- Holder, this can be fixed to the chassis or bodywork to stow the pendant.
- Low voltage waring LED's. These have the benefit of warning the user that the battery voltage is too low, typically 9V, to operate a hydraulic power pack without risking damage.
- Retractable (curly) cables with a variety of connectors are possible
Robust plastic designs have proven strong enough to withstand some rough user treatment, and the IP66 rating is suitable for the UK climate.